Strengths Partnerships

Below you will find the suggested partnerships among strengths as listed in Strengthsfinder 2.0
Some strengths have no obvious partnerships.

Achiever= NONE (recommendation: work with other hard-working people)
Activator= Focus, Strategic, Futuristic, Analytical
Adaptability= Focus, Strategic, Belief
Analytical= Activator
Arranger= NONE LISTED
Belief= Futuristic
Command= Woo, Empathy (Circumvent problems)
Communication= NONE LISTED
Competition= NONE LISTED
Connectedness= Communication (helps with real-world examples)
Consistency= Maximizer, Individualization (accomodate differences)
Context= Futuristic, Strategic
Deliberative= Command, Self-Assurance, Activator
Developer= Individualization (Identify talents to develop)
Discipline= NONE LISTED
Empathy= Command, Activator (take action)
Focus= NONE LISTED
Futuristic= Activator (Take action on plans)
Harmony= Command, Activator (confrontation)
Ideation= Analytical (Question and challenge to strengthen ideas)
Includer= Activator, Command (Deliver tough news)
Individualization= NONE LISTED
Input= Focus, Discipline
Intellection= NONE LISTED
Learner= NONE LISTED
Maximizer= Restorative (solve problems)
Positivity= NONE LISTED
Relator= NONE LISTED
Responsiblity= Discipline, Focus (stay on track and help avoid overload)
Restorative= NONE LISTED
Self-Assurance= Strategic, Deliberative, Futuristic
Significance= NONE LISTED
Strategic= Activator (action)
Woo= Relator, Empathy

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious about your blog...you don't have dates...so are these recent or not?
I've recently learned about my strengths and I am trying to apply them in my life and career.
I am Stratigic, Individualization, Adaptability, Connectedness and Communication. Any suggestions on what I should do with my life in service to our Lord?

Tim McGinnis said...

Hey Noel. Send me a message to the email in my profile and I'd be more than happy to talk more with you about your strengths. Thanks, Tim

rh said...

thanks for putting this all together. I was just thinking this morning about listing the strength partnerships to present to my staff at church. You saved me a lot of work.

jessica s marquis said...

I just love how the whole concept here is how we can't do the work alone -- God designed us to cooperate & combine our strengths. Thanks for posting this!
--Jessica

Unknown said...

Hey, Tim, why do you have six strengths listed?

"Individualization-Ideation-Activator- Woo-Communication-Adaptability."

Tim McGinnis said...

@Nash Stewart Because I've taken it several times and a few of the top 5 shifted place. So I included the top 6.