Hey Tim, I want to take the Strengths Finder test. HOW DO I DO IT??? Well, I'm glad you asked.

Here's the scoop.
The Clifton Strengths Finder test is owned by the Gallup Organization. They use the test in conjunction with the books they produce. So in order to take the online test, you must purchase one of the Gallup books.

THE CHEAPEST WAY TO TAKE THE TEST

StrengthsFinder 2.0: A New and Upgraded Edition of the Online Test from Gallup's Now, Discover Your Strengths

This is Gallup's newest release containing the Strengths Finder code. It doesn't add much to the topic in terms of in depth analysis, but it is 10 dollars cheaper and more compact.

IF YOU HAVE THE TIME AND INTEREST TO READ THE ORIGINAL BOOK.

Now, Discover Your Strengths

This is the book that describes in detail all 34 themes and gives ideas on how to develop your strengths and manage people with these Signature Themes.

For a faith-based look at strengths:

Living Your Strengths: Discover Your God-Given Talents and Inspire Your Community

Hope this helps. Tim

5 comments:

Kas said...

I just purchased two strengthsfinder 2.0 books from Amazon and both codes did not work! I need to take this test soon, please help. kasser.dean@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

If the books were used, someone already used the codes and they are void. Happened to me too! Sorry!

Anonymous said...

I just tried to login to take test, book was new, access code was sealed, but when I tried to log in, it wouldn't take it, said it had been used....any recourse?

Unknown said...

How can we translate the youth themes into domains? Did I miss that?

Anonymous said...

We bought 60 brand new books for gifts. Only 28 codes worked