Taken from an article I downloaded written by Dr. Laurie Schreiner and Dr. Chip Anderson, Azusa Pacific University Center for Strengths-Based Education

Achiever- loves to be challenged
Activator-loves to learn by doing
Adaptability-loves flexibility
Analytical- loves to think critically
Arranger-loves to design their own educational plan
Belief-loves to see the value in the course.
Command-loves to make their own decisions
Communication-loves to tell their story
Competition-loves to be the best
Connectedness-loves to see the connections between courses
Consistency-loves fairness
Context-loves to know the background
Deliberative-loves to think it through
Developer-loves to encourage others
Discipline-loves organization
Empathy-loves to understand how others feel
Focus-loves to reach their destination
Futuristic-loves to have a vision
Harmony-loves consensus
Ideation-loves ideas and the big picture
Includer-loves to involve everyone
Individualization-loves the uniqueness of others
Input-loves information
Intellection-loves to think
Learner-loves the process of learning
Maximizer-loves strengths and excellence
Positivity-loves enthusiasm
Relator-loves to work with close friends
Responsibility-loves to see things through to completion
Restorative-loves to solve problems
Self-Assurance-loves to be right
Significance-loves to make a difference
Strategic-loves to see the alternative
WOO-loves to meet new people

So, I am a person who learns by doing in a flexible environment. I love ideas and seeing the big picture, the uniqueness of others and meeting new people.
What about you?

In the complete article found HERE where you can read a short paragraph about each strength.

3 comments:

Sue London said...

According to the table above and the results I just got yesterday: I love the process of learning, seeing things through to completion, involving everyone, being right, and, simply, information!

Anonymous said...

I have an idea on how to maximize all my strengths but I really want someone who has the same set give more ideas on how to fully maximize them. So if anyone comes across this post, please do contact me. :)

Here are my themes: Competition, Strategic, Ideation, Maximizer and Activator

Diana said...

I love that it says Significance wants to make a difference. It is the last strength in my top 5, and I always thought it didn't belong because I don't think I go around wanting to be seen as important and getting credit, etc. What I really want is to see that the results of my work are making a positive difference.